Terms & Conditions
1. Limitation on the Number of Dogs:
- Each session permits the presence of up to six dogs. Please be aware that an additional fee applies when bringing four or more dogs.
2. Barking Etiquette:
- We kindly request your consideration for our neighbours. While it is natural for your dog(s) to occasionally bark while enjoying our field, persistent barking will result in a warning. Continued non-compliance may lead to loss of field access.
3. Pet Waste Protocol:
- Please be diligent in picking up after your dog. Given the field's size, it is possible to miss your pet's waste. However, if you collect any overlooked waste and encourage others to do the same, we can maintain a clean environment for everyone's enjoyment. Regular field inspections will be conducted. Failure to clean up after your dog may result in a warning and potential loss of field access.
4. Field Visitation:
- Do not enter the field before your allocated time slot, especially if it is currently in use. If you arrive early and the previous user is still present, please remain in your vehicle within the additional car park area, until they depart. Avoid arriving more than 10 minutes ahead of your session to prevent disruptions for the previous user.
- Late arrivals cannot extend their booking duration beyond the scheduled end time.
5. Field Exit Procedure:
- Allocate sufficient time to return your dog(s) to your vehicle, ensuring prompt vacating of the field.
- A 10-minute buffer between bookings is in place to prevent interactions between field users and their dogs.
6. Gate Security:
- Users are required to securely lock the gate after use, even if the next user has arrived for their allocated slot. This practice ensures no unauthorised entries take place.
- Under no circumstances should users disclose combination codes to third parties. Codes are subject to change without prior notice, and the current code will always be provided in the email sent one hour before your session.
7. Field Issues Resolution:
- If any issues arise with other users being in the field during your session, please notify Gemma via WhatsApp at 077544 38988 within the first 15 minutes of your session, and she will endeavour to resolve the matter.
8. Prohibition of Unattended Dogs:
- Dogs must not be left unattended in the field at any time.
9. User Responsibilities:
- Users are expected to respect the field and its contents at all times. Children must not climb the gate, fences, or equipment and should not be left unattended.
- The individual who made the booking assumes responsibility for all persons and dogs present in the field during their allocated time slot and must be at least 18 years of age.
10. Cancellation & Refund Policy:
- To cancel or reschedule, log into your account to manage your booking. Changes must be made at least 48 hours before your booking. Rescheduling or refunds are not available for cancellations made less than 48 hours before the booking start time. No refunds will be provided for no-shows or late arrivals.
- When buying a prepaid package, refund requests for any unused sessions prior to the package expiry date will be calculated based on used sessions charged at the non-discounted rate. E.g. If you buy a package for 5 sessions at £55, but only use 3 of the sessions (3 x £12= £36), you will be refunded £19. No refunds will be provided for unused sessions after the package expiry date. Any booked, but unused sessions are subject to our usual cancellation policy.
11. Fencing and Escape Prevention:
- While we have taken measures to provide a contained environment with 6 foot deer fencing and additional wire netting, we cannot guarantee the field's escape-proof nature. It is your responsibility to ensure that the fencing is adequate for your dog. Report any fence damage promptly for repairs.
12. Digging Restrictions:
- Dogs are prohibited from digging holes in the field. If your dog causes significant damage, or you see any holes in the field, please contact us immediately for necessary repairs. Repeated digging may result in a warning and potential loss of field access.
13. Toy Removal
- It is imperative that all toys, or any detachable parts of toys, be diligently removed from the field after use as these items pose a choking hazard to other dogs using the field.
14. Injury Disclaimer:
- We cannot be held liable for any accidents or injuries to users or dogs while using Field for Dogs. While we have taken precautions to ensure field safety, the use of Field for Dogs is at the owner's own risk. We recommend public liability insurance, often included in your pet or home insurance policy, for added protection.
- Users should be aware that certain areas of the field may not be completely level, posing potential risks to themselves and their dogs.
15. Illness Protocol:
- Dogs must not use the field if they currently have or have come into contact with any contagious disease/infection in the last 21 days.
- If your dog falls ill after booking, please refrain from bringing them to the field. You can reschedule your booking by logging into your account on our website.
16. No Smoking Policy:
- Field for Dogs is a non-smoking area. Smoking within the field is strictly prohibited, and violations may result in a warning and potential loss of field access.
17. Vehicle Responsibility:
- Vehicle parking is at the owner's risk. Field for Dogs is not liable for accidents, damage, or loss that may occur to your vehicle.
18. Banned Breeds Policy:
Banned breeds who are on the Index of Exempt Dogs are welcome at Field for Dogs.
- Dogs must be microchipped & neutered as per the Government guidelines.
- Only individuals and dogs from the same household as the exempt dog are permitted during the field hire period.
- The exempt dog must have its own handler. E.g. If three dogs live in the same household and one is an exempt dog, all of the dogs can visit the field at the same time, but there must be at least two adult handlers present. One handler for the exempt dog and another for the other two dogs.
- Dogs may be off-lead and unmuzzled at the owner's discretion.
- Prior to allowing your dog off-lead, it is your responsibility to verify that the fencing provided is suitable for your dog.
- When visiting the field with an exempt dog, you must park your vehicle within the designated 6ft fence area and close & lock the gate before releasing your dog from the car.
- It is no longer a requirement to submit a copy of your dog's Certificate of Exemption or insurance prior to using the field, however by booking you confirm that you have these in place if needed.
19. Booking Compliance:
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel bookings for individuals who do not adhere to these terms and conditions at any time.
These Terms and Conditions may be subject to updates or revisions at any time. By continuing to make bookings with us, customers are presumed to consent to and accept any changes or modifications made to these Terms and Conditions. It is the responsibility of customers to periodically review the Terms and Conditions to ensure compliance with the most recent version.
Last updated: 19th February 2024